How does the Chinese Poker App work?
1. Click on "Deal cards!" and you'll receive 13 random cards.
2. You can sort your cards by rank and suit.
3. Construct your front, middle and back hand by clicking on the cards.
4. You can also remove cards from the fields by clicking on them again.
5. You must build a valid Chinese Poker hand - meaning: your back hand must be stronger than your middle hand and your middle hand stronger than your front hand.
6. Once you're happy with your hand, click on "Play against the AI". You'll see how your hand does against 3 opponents.
7. Scoring is done by the 1-6-method: 1 point for each hand won, 6 points in case all three hands have been won.